Luxury Homes Of Spring, TX: Benders Landing Vs. The Falls At Champion Forest
When it comes to luxury living north of Houston, the gated communities Benders Landing and The Falls At Champion Forest set the bar high. Both of these incredible neighborhoods boast unbeatable access to downtown Houston, The Woodlands, and the airport. Talk about a location trifecta!
To help you make the nearly-impossible decision of choosing between these two incredible neighborhoods, we’re taking a closer look at four of the many reasons these neighborhoods are some of North Houston’s most desirable places to live.
1. The Homes
27507 Siandra Creek Lane $1,295,000 5,589 sq. ft. (Sold)
- Benders Landing: The estates at Benders Landing sit on wooded acreage or private lakefront lots— take your pick. Each homesite is one to two acres, so lawns are spacious. Inside, homes at Benders Landing boast enormous square footage and luxurious designs. In truth, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a home spanning less than 3,000 square feet. Most homes are ten years old or less, so they feature the most modern amenities including top-of-the-line appliances, high-end lighting, and a show of true quality and beauty of interior and exterior craftsmanship.
16127 Champion Drive $465,000 3,975 sq. ft. (Sold)
- The Falls At Champion Forest: Home ages in this neighborhood range from the mid-19th century to the early 2000s. While older homes dazzle with timeless stateliness, many of the newer properties are built in the style of Mediterranean villas and luxurious southern estates. A central theme for The Falls At Champion Forest homes seems to be an abundance of natural lighting. Most homes sit on quarter-acre lots lined with mature trees, and home square footage ranges from 3,600 to 7,100. Talk about spacious! The majority of The Falls At Champion Forest homes were custom builds, which means they come with tons of built-ins, unique design features, and gourmet layouts perfect for entertaining.
2. The Amenities
- Benders Landing: The Spring area offers tons of reasons to explore the great outdoors, but Benders Landing residents can also find resort-style recreation right out their front door! The Clubhouse includes a large meeting and banquet room available for events, and outside it features a resort-style pool and the Children’s Splash Pad that are perfect for cooling off during the Texas summer. Enjoy meeting up with friends at the lakeside park or casting a line in one of the stocked fishing lakes. This thoughtfully developed community also offers everything you need to live a healthy lifestyle, including a fully-equipped fitness center, tennis and basketball courts, and baseball and soccer fields. This active, community-focused neighborhood promises you’ll never be bored.
- The Falls At Champion Forest: Although Champion Forest is considered a master-planned community, it doesn’t feature the same resort-style amenities as Benders Landing. However, the neighborhood lies adjacent to Raveneaux Country Club, which for many Champion Foresters becomes a second home. The 6,600 yard, par 71 golf course draws golfers from across the country, and it hosts two Member-Guest Invitationals each year: the men’s in the fall and the ladies’ in the spring. But golf isn’t the only thing that makes Raveneaux popular. Between the pool, fitness center, and tennis courts, this club is the mecca for recreation at Champion Forest. The club also offers a lounge, a pub, and a packed events calendar with activities like Movie Nights and Two Steppin’ in the ballroom. Sprawling grassy knolls and tall, shady trees create a peaceful and picturesque landscape…so, naturally they host weddings, too!
3. The School Districts
- Benders Landing: Students living in Benders Landing can attend the Conroe Independent School District, which is ranked the #1 Best School District In Montgomery County by Niche.com. The district serves nearly 60,000 students and has an average student-teacher ratio of 16:1. The Education Resource Group also recently rated Conroe ISD as the #2 Most Productive School District In Texas in terms of academic performance and financial well-being.
- The Falls At Champion Forest: Champion Forest is served by Klein Independent School District, which Niche.com ranks as #10 in The Best School Districts In The Houston Area. With 48 campuses serving elementary, intermediate, and secondary students, Klein ISD is an educational powerhouse in Texas. Special programs like STEAM Express are designed to broaden students’ career awareness, in this case through exploration of Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math. At Klein ISD, student opportunities are endless.
4. The Affordability
- Benders Landing: Property in Benders Landing ranges from the $150,000s for empty lots (perfect for custom builds!) to $1 million and beyond, with the average home hitting $500,000 to $700,000. Whether you’re looking for a classically elegant estate or a truly mind-blowing, multi-million dollar, 9,000 square foot manor, Benders Landing is the place the buy.
- The Falls At Champion Forest: Single-family homes in Champion Forest range from the mid-$300,000s to $1 million and above, proving that luxury living doesn’t have to break the bank.
Set in a prime location just outside of The Woodlands and still a very doable commute from downtown Houston, these luxury communities are a smart choice for folks working (or seeking) big-city jobs. Both of these incredible neighborhoods offer residents the convenience and activity of city living in an upscale country setting. Both of these incredible neighborhoods offer residents the convenience and activity of city living in an upscale country setting. Whether you’re looking for an all-inclusive resort-style neighborhood or a country club community, you can’t go wrong with Benders Landing or The Falls At Champion Forest.
Thinking that Benders Landing or The Falls At Champion Forest looks a lot like paradise? Why not move to one of them?! Keller Williams Professionals would love to connect you to the perfect KW agent, introduce you to a lender, and help you find your dream home in Spring, TX. Download our exclusive Buyer’s Guide and kick-start the next exciting chapter of your life.